Monday, January 11, 2016

Low volume Plus Quilt and Bloom quilt

On Friday I enjoyed sewing and having a glass of wine and making some plus blocks for the Low volume Plus quilt we planned to make during the Sew Along that started Friday. Since I made this an Event on facebook I could also follow the other ladies' progress and chat a little bit :o)
I am making blocks for a table runner and a quilt, but will focus on finishing the table runner first. This is the layout so far:

The other ladies have also made a lot of progress on their quilts, so be sure to visit their blogs to see their progress on the Plus quilts as well as the other lovely stuff they make. This is the links to their blogs:

Lena Karen Bertheussen - LekaQuilt
Elin Torvik Grov - Lappetausa
Kathy Dahlin Schwartz - Tamarack Shack
Hanne Schneider - Hanne's Quilt Corner
Marica Westberg - Englating
Sølvi Alfnes - Sølvi sin bloggverden
Laila Karlsmoen - Jacobs Quilt
Mona Ragnhildrød - Monas Hobbyblogg
May Britt Dammen - Abyquilt



I have also been doing a lot of needleturn appliquè on the blocks I am making for the Bloom quilt designed by Lori Holt - Bee In My Bonnet. I have 10 blocks finished so far, only 10 to go!
Love working on these blocks, and look forward to start piecing them together when they are all finished. 
Lori's Sew Along is starting on Monday, so there is still lots of time to get the fabrics, plastic templates (Sew Simple Shapes) and the pattern to join the fun! 


Today has not been a very productive day, since Hubby's "manflu" got to me yesterday, and I don't feel so good. I didn't think that sort of cold bug was contagious, but it was... LOL! Hihi :o)
I finished one more block for my Farm Girl Vintage quilt, and I love how it turned out. Can't get enough of these happy colors, and hope to make progress on this quilt between the other projects too. 

Wish you all a great and creative week, and hope it will be filled with time to do things that makes you happy :o)
Hugs,
Laila

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin