Sunday, April 13, 2014

Mini quilt

Not much sewing or quilting going on here these days, but I did finish a mini quilt last weekend. It's a pattern by Camille Roskelley and it's called "Puddlejumping". There is a big quilt with this pattern too, and that one is on my to-do list for sure!



I used some of the Tula Pink fabrics I bought long ago, and I like the way they pop using black as background fabric. Think I might make the big quilt using the same colors/fabrics :o)

It's soon Easter, and I really hope I will enjoy some time in my sewing room during the Holidays. I have to finish quilting some quilts, and I also want to finish my Easter table runner. Will post photos of it when I get to do some progress :o)

Have a great and creative new week :o)
Laila

3 comments:

Cattinka said...

That Mini is beautiful, you should really make one larger some day.
I wish you lots of fun and good progress in your sewing room over easter!
KATRIN W.

Satu said...

Hej Laila, have you noticed that AYOS group is sewing Camille's mini projects in this month. So you have already finished one;o) It's gorgeous! Happy Easter time!!!

Teresa Silva said...

I love how this turned out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin